25KFantasy Scoring Rules
* All Points 0.5x in events with less than a 1k buy-in
* All Points 0.5x in Tag Team events
* All Points are worth double in events with a 10k buy-in or higher
* All Points are worth 1.5x in events with a 5k buy-in
* The Main Event is worth 3x points.
* An additional point per 100 entries is awarded to players who finish in the top 18. No rounding off. An event with 87 players gets no point bonus, a 105 player field gets a 1 point bonus, a 265 player field gets a 2 point bonus, and a 1451 player field would award a 14 point bonus to all players in top 18.
* Events with a buy-in of less than 1k will have the field size bonus capped at 9 tables (81 players) and the field size bonus is capped at 100 points.
* For every 1000 players 9 more players get the field bonus.
* In order to receive points, a player must cash.
* In a heads up or shootout event, players finishing in the same position would split the points for that spot. For example, 5th through 8th would get 22.5 points (plus field size bonuses) and be rounded up.
* Points will only be awarded in open events, no Seniors, Ladies, or Employee events will count.
* Results are final as long as one event runs.
* Only events on the schedule before the draft count.
* If an event is cancelled, any results from that event do not count.
* If an existing event is rescheduled and plays to completion, it will count.
* This example is based on the $10,000 Omaha 8 Event *
A player finishes 5th
5th is worth 30 points
312 entrants means 3 extra points
Total: 30 points
10k Bonus = 2x
Total: 60 points.
Field Bonus + Total = 63 points.
Total: 63 points